You’re probably saying to yourself, “what does that squat have to do with the golf swing”.
- Standing up and early extending in your downswing.
- The upper body leads the downswing and we see things like casting, over-the-top resulting in the block and the hook.
- Path and plane problems leading to inconsistent play and frustration.
- Loss of posture means loss of power. So if you’re not happy with your distance this is the first place to look.
- Injury: Overuse injuries in the lower back and the shoulders and the elbows as their are doing the work that was intending for the lower body.
- Lower Back pain is the #1 reason golfers leave the game!
Brett’s Bottom Line: If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms don’t guess, let’s assess and find out exactly what’s working and what’s not.