If you didn’t catch Part 1 of this article click this link below.
Now let’s move on to Part 2
The Reverse Wall Squat
- You complain of being too “armsy”.
- Players will often complain of being stuck or trapped with their arms on the downswing.
- You come over-the-top or cast.
- Your clubface stays open too long.
- You hit a block to the right, a hook, or a block-slice.
- You’ve lost power and distance off the tee.
- If you stand up too early in the golf swing than what happens is it kills your rotation, your lower body gets in the way of where your arms are trying to go. This is because the lower body has moved into the space where the arms need to go and as a result you usually have to release the angles in your wrists early which will reduce clubhead speed and result in a loss of distance off the tee.
*The more mobile you become over time the closer to the wall you will be able to get to start the movement.