It may seem hard to imagine with the temperature today reaching a high of just 14 degrees, but the 2019 Golf Season is just 16 weeks away. And before you know it it will be Spring.
I think we can all agree that we could make huge improvements in our golf game by simply working on our bodies and getting in better shape. To maximize your potential as a golfer – you have to maximize how efficiently and well your body moves.
But as a non-fitness professional, it can be quite daunting to know how to evaluate and put together a program that will work for you. And on top of that it can be really tough to find the time and the motivation, given our busy schedule to do it on your own without someone to be accountable to. And if you have tried an exercise program on your own and didn’t get the results you were hoping for you realize just how frustrating that can be.
So you don’t get the results you wanted.
And when you don’t get the results you wanted your motivation to do anything goes away, you end up giving up and you fall right back into the old habits that got you there in the first place.
The problem isn’t you or that you didn’t put the time in. The problem is that you didn’t have the right information and the guidance that you needed to take you from where you were to where you want to go and to make and keep those changes over the long term.
Maybe you relied on the information you’ve used in the past or tried a few exercises you found on YouTube, Instagram a fitness magazine, or a golf website. Don’t get me wrong. There’s some cool stuff on all those platforms, but how would you know if the exercise were right for you, right now? You wouldn’t!
The program includes the following:
- TPI Level 1 Screen to make sure your body moves the way it’s supposed to move.
- Tools to help you improve flexibility, mobility, and core strength.
- One-on-one coaching
- Online videos from the TPI library that you can use anytime/anywhere from your phone or tablet to help you stay on track with your homework.
- joint mobility (ankles, hips, thoracic spine, shoulders
- segmental stability (hips, core, scapula stabilizers)
- improving static posture
- moving better in all three planes of motion
- improving the following movement patterns (squatting, lunging, bending/hinging, pulling, pushing/pressing, twisting/rotation)
- strategies for recovery, regeneration & Nutrition
If you are a golfer that wants to improve his game and you don’t have a fitness blueprint and don’t know how to put it all together for your self don’t worry. I’ve already mapped out a complete program for you.
- You want to get into shape.
- You want to play better golf.
- You know getting into better shape will make you a better golfer.
Are you committed to making this your best golf year ever?
Oh, thankfully my schedule is nearly full and I only have room for 2 more committed golfers and then I’m maxed out for the 2019 season. So, if you want to reach your highest potential and play your best golf just send me an email or give me a call and we’ll get started right away.
To Call: (917) 596-8485