“My mission is to help golfers reduce the risk and rate of golf-related injuries, improve their golf performance, and keep them healthy. A healthy golfer plays more golf. Good for you, good for the game.”
Chances are that If you’re here on this site, you are addicted to golf but you’re struggling to play golf the way you want to.
I CAN HELP. I have been in the fitness industry since 2000, and TPI Certified Golf Fitness Specialist since 2010 and have helped scores of amateur golfers just like you Play Golf Better.
I ran a highly successful golf fitness business in NYC for more than 10 years until the COVID-19 pandemic hit. My home base was Velocity Sports Performance at 133 E. 58th St. from 2008-2020. It closed on March 13th, 2020, and never reopened.
When gyms were allowed to open again in the fall of 2020 I moved to Manhattan Athletic Club on E. 48th St. That gyms closed the following April.
Next, I moved to Reform Athletics on the corner of E. 55th and Lexington Ave. That gym was also closed.
The last stop on the train ride was LIFT Gym on the corner of 57th St. and Lexington Ave. It was EMPTY and would succumb to the same fate as all the abovementioned gyms and also closed.
I now service many of my NYC golfers remotely and offer concierge training to golfers in South Charlotte.
My journey into the world of golf fitness began as far back as the year 2002 when I became certified by the CHEK Institute as a Golf Performance Specialist. Although the information was great, it did not connect me to golfers.
In June of 2010, I attended the Perform Better Summit in Providence, RI where I first met Dr. Greg Rose (co-founder of the Titleist Performance Institute). After attending his class on golf-related injuries I was hooked and two months later attended my first live Level 1 workshop in Chicago, IL.
Living in NYC at the time, I was able to secure a position at what was then the only golf fitness facility on the island, working under the guidance of Don Saladino, owner, and co-founder of Drive 495 along with his brother Joe Saladino.
By the winter of 2012, I ventured off on my own and began what would be a 10-year run working as an independent trainer on Manhattan’s Upper East Side as a concierge fitness professional as well as training many clients at Velocity Sports Performance on 58th and Lexington Ave. That location closed on March 13th, 2020, and never reopened. That, along with the closing of 3 more gyms in the midtown east district forced me to leave NYC and that’s why I’m here with you in Charlotte, NC.
Unlike many of my colleagues around the world, I have never worked with professional golfers. There aren’t any living in Manhattan that I know of. My specialty is in working with amateur club golfers, just like you, turning many of them into club champions. See Real-life successes
I was able to do that by sharing with them the same strategies, tools and coaching used by professional golfers, and now I’m here to share them with you to help you Play Golf Better.
- 18 of the last 20 Major Championships were won by players advised by a TPI Certified Expert.
- 25 of the Top 30 players in the world are advised by a TPI Certified Expert. So should you.
- Experience 23+ years
- Golfers Transformed 100+
- TRX Golf Fitness Specialist – 2022
- ZIBRIO Balance Specialist – 2021
- Stick Mobility For Golf – 2021
- TPI Power Level 2 – 2020
- SuperSpeed Golf Levels 1-3 -2020
- TRX RIP Trainer Certified – 2019
- TRX Suspension Trainer Certified – 2019
- RAD Mobility Specialist 1& 2 – 2019
- BodiTrak Ground Mechanics – 2018
- RAD Golf Mobility Specialist – 2018
- Essentials of Elite Performance-Z-Health Performance Solutions – 2018
- TPI Fitness Level 3 Certified – 2017
- TPI Fitness Level 2 Certified – 2017
- NASM Senior Fitness Specialist – 2016
- Functional Aging Fitness Specialist -2014
- C.H.E.K Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach 2 – 2008
- C.H.E.K Exercise Coach – 2005
- C.H.E.K Golf Performance Specialist – 2002
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer – 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Education – 1984